In order to maximize the effectiveness of our training classes, there is a limit to the number of attendees per class. Registrants who have been confirmed for a specific training class may reschedule or cancel their class:
- Up to 14 days before the course starts
- One to 13 days before course starts
$500 cancellation fee
- No show or no advance cancellation
ANDRITZ Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training class upon a fourteen (14) day notice to all confirmed registrants. Registrants may then reschedule into an upcoming training class or cancel the registration without penalty. The client understands and agrees that ANDRITZ, Inc. shall not, in any way, be held responsible for any cost, including airfare, transportation cost, hotel expenses or other cost that the client may suffer in the event that a course is canceled or rescheduled.
On-Site Training Refund Policy
When an on-site training class has been booked, the dates reserved have been set aside exclusively for you so that time period is unavailable to others who might want training. Travel and other arrangements for the course trainer are also made at the time the training is booked. Thus, our Refund Policy for on-site training different than for the Public Training:
- Notify the ExtendSim Team of cancellation at least 21 days before the scheduled start of the course. This ONLY applies if the training was to be held within the contiguous United States. (For training in Alaska, Hawaii, and all countries outside of the USA, the full refund only applies if you cancel at least 30 days before the scheduled start of the course.)
- Notify the ExtendSim Team of cancellation between 20 and 2 days before the scheduled start of the course. This ONLY applies if the training was to be held within the contiguous United States. (For training in Alaska, Hawaii, and all countries outside of the USA, the partial refund only applies if you cancel at least 5 days before the scheduled start of the course.) The partial refund (or partial charge, as applicable) consists of:
- No refund on instructor expenses. We will do our best to recover instructor expenses from vendors (airlines, hotel, etc) and will refund or credit you for any expenses we recover. But there is no guarantee that any of the instructor's expenses will be recoverable.
- A $500 cancellation fee if the course was to be held within the contiguous United States; $1,000 cancellation fee otherwise.
Partial refund (or you will incur a partial charge, as applicable)
- Unless you provide at least a 2 day advance notice of cancellation AND the training is within the contiguous United States, there is no refund on quoted charges for the training. (For training in Alaska, Hawaii, and all countries outside of the USA, there is no refund - or you will be charged, as applicable - unless you notify us of cancellation at least 5 days in advance of the training.)
ExtendSim training courses are delivered through a certified ExtendSim Trainer online, in one of our regional locations, or on-site at your facility. We have the flexibility to train virtually anywhere!
If it's just you or you and one or two of your colleagues, we recommend the public training courses.
If you anticipate sending 3 or more employees to a training course, you may want to consider on-site training. Courses can be scheduled at your convenience and in your facilities (anywhere in the world) or online as a privately held on-site training. The other benefit of an on-site course is that there is the option to tailor the training to your environment and situation-specific needs.
See the complete list of available courses to learn more.