Our base product and the cornerstone of the ExtendSim family of simulation tools. Use this package to model any process where time advances in equal steps and values are recalculated at each periodic step. Graphically represent the dynamics of continuous processes, exchange information with other applications, manage big data using the internal relational database, perform analysis, and report results. For rapid model building, ExtendSim CP includes pre-built components that facilitate common modeling tasks as well as an equation editor to calculate values for, or perform operations in, models. It also has a full-featured IDE and sophisticated programming tools, so you can create custom components that are fully integrated, reusable, and fit any continuous process.
- ExtendSim CP is a Model Developer Edition in which you can create and build models and interfaces, change values and settings, run simulations and animations, perform experiments, do analysis and optimization, save and export results.
- Simulates continuous, time-based processes, typically in the fields of business, science, or engineering.
- Use pre-built modeling components from the libraries shipped with ExtendSim to represent system behavior. Or use it as a development tool to create custom libraries of blocks for specific market segments.
- Interactive dialogs, controls, and user prompts, even during the simulation run.
- Internal relational database for managing data, providing a foundation for building complex, scalable models.
- Unlimited levels of hierarchy - Organize models into easily-recognized components by encapsulating model sections into hierarchical blocks. Store these hierarchical constructs into libraries and reuse them in other models. Models will be easier to understand, navigate, and highly scalable.
- Clones - Create exact copies of dialog items, tables, or graphs which behave identical to the original through cloning. It's just like placing a shortcut or alias on a model worksheet or notebook. Perfect for creating a dashboard or centralized location for making changes or displaying inputs and results.
- Navigator for jumping through model structure.
- Import/export and dynamic linking between model data and internal and external data sources such as spreadsheets.
- Authoring environment for creating customized interactive user interfaces or control panels including animation.
- Notebooks for organizing and managing a model’s information. Clone objects onto these customizable windows, insert text, tables, graphs, drawing objects, and paste pictures. Use one or create multiple tabbed Notebooks to control model parameters, report simulation results, and document each model.
- Scenario Manager for designing and running experiments.
- Built-in Optimizer for determining optimum parameter values.
- Equation blocks for entering logical statements, writing compound conditions, and specifying loops without programming. Use it to directly access the ExtendSim API. The Equation block has its own code editor, debugger, compiler, and supports include directives.
- A built-in IDE for creating custom components -- API, compiler, source code editor and debugger, dialog editor, graphical UI builder, include files, extensions, Active X controls, COM, and more.
- Continuous Process, Monte Carlo, Agent Based, and State/Action modeling.
Note: The core features listed above are included in all ExtendSim products.
Environmental Impact Analysis
Mathematics and Physics
Medicine and Pharma
Pulp and Paper Processes
Weather Pattern Prediction
Water and Wastewater Management
and much more.
Available as an Individual, Floating, and Node-Locked license. See User Types for more details.
All ExtendSim products include electronic versions of the ExtendSim User Reference and Technical Reference plus Quick Start Guides for each product. All documentation is also available online for download.
Support & Upgrades
Maintenance & Support Plans are required for all Model Developer Edition packages and must be renewed on an annual basis to continue receiving support, upgrades, updates, discounts, and other special offers.
Try ExtendSim CP
Download and experiment with ExtendSim CP for 30 days for free! Join the thousands using ExtendSim to solve complex simulation problems. Explore how to create models and interfaces with a Trial version, change values and settings, run simulations and animations, perform experiments, do analysis and optimization, save and export results.
Individual and Node-Locked ExtendSim CP Licenses
ExtendSim CP Individual and Node-Locked licenses may be purchased and downloaded through the ExtendSim Store, ordered directly through Imagine That Inc., or from your local ExtendSim reseller.
A Floating License of ExtendSim CP
As Floating licenses must be customized for specific concurrent usage, they must be purchased through Imagine That Inc. or one of its distributors (Activation keys for Floating licenses are not available in the online store.) In the US, Imagine That Inc. is the sole source for Floating licenses. Outside the US, please contact your local ExtendSim Distributor.