The essential tool for researching operational performance, ExtendSim DE is an integral part of Lean, Six Sigma, risk and throughput analysis, business reengineering, and capacity planning projects. Uniquely identify, track, and analyze the behavior of physical or logical entities when events cause them to change state or move through the system. Predict the behavior of complex and large-scale systems, explore the effects of variations, facilitate the management of resources, and optimize operations. Ensure that the functioning of existing systems is well understood and that the design of new systems and processes is efficient and beneficial.
- ExtendSim DE is a Model Developer Edition in which you can create and build models and interfaces, change values and settings, run simulations and animations, perform experiments, do analysis and optimization, save and export results.
- Comprehensive message-based discrete event architecture for intuitive modeling of any system where time advances when events occur and tracking of model entities is important.
- Includes pre-built discrete event blocks to represent item generation, queues, activities and delays, shutdown and shift, and more.
- Advanced features such as priorities, preemption, reneging, jockeying, blocking, and balking.
- Customizable attributes and rule-based routing.
- Batch and unbatch items for processing and specify item properties.
- Warm-up periods with statistical clearing, item logging, history, etc.
- Statistical analysis with confidence intervals.
- Shifts for controlling resources and activities.
- Resource pools for optimizing constraints.
- Customizable queuing algorithms.
- Query Equation capability intelligently ranks the records in an ExtendSim database table and, based on a ranking rule, selects one record. It is indispensable when a database holds information that is required for making decisions in a model. For example, use this sophisticated tool to search a database table for the best record.
- Mixed-Modeling capability - Discrete Event, Continuous Process, Monte Carlo, Agent Based, and State/Action modeling.
- Plus all the core features from ExtendSim CP - databases, cloning, data linking, hierarchy, interactivity, Scenario Manager, Optimizer, and so forth.
Call and Customer Contact Centers
Capacity Planning Projects
Insurance and Financial Services
Lean and Six Sigma
Logistics and Scheduling
Service and Retail Systems
Supply Chain Dynamics
and much more.
Maintenance & Support Plans are required for all Model Developer Edition packages and must be renewed on an annual basis to continue receiving support, upgrades, updates, discounts, and other special offers.
Try ExtendSim DE
Download and experiment with ExtendSim DE for 30 days for free! Join the thousands using ExtendSim to solve complex simulation problems. Explore how to create models and interfaces with a Trial version, change values and settings, run simulations and animations, perform experiments, do analysis and optimization, save and export results.
Individual and Node-Locked ExtendSim DE Licenses
A Floating License of ExtendSim DE
As Floating licenses must be customized for specific concurrent usage, they must be purchased through Imagine That Inc. or one of its distributors (Activation keys for Floating licenses are not available in the online store.) In the US, Imagine That Inc. is the sole source for Floating licenses. Outside the US, please contact your local ExtendSim Distributor.