Advanced Simulation Capabilities
This package offers advanced technology that goes beyond the typical continuous or discrete event modeling capabilities of other simulation applications. It adds:
- Discrete Rate Module — to simulate systems that involve tanks, levels, and valves, plus modeling of the storage and rate-based movement of system components.
- First of its kind Reliability Block Diagramming (RBD) tool that forms a powerful synergy between the process simulation power of ExtendSim and detailed reliability analysis offered by reliability block diagramming. The Reliability module can be used as either a standalone RBD tool or in conjunction with ExtendSim process simulation capabilities.
- The Excel Add-In for ExtendSim databases allows you to completely specify a new ExtendSim database in Excel, including parent/child relationships, cell randomization, named distributions, and more. Then export the database for use in ExtendSim models.
- Stat::Fit® (from Geer Mountain) to determine which distributions, if any, offer a good fit for the underlying data.
- Connectivity with Oracle — import data from or export data to an Oracle database.
- Plus, all the features and capabilities of ExtendSim DE and ExtendSim CP.
Airplane and Automotive
Call Centers (high volume)
Oil and Gas
Pit-to-Port and Ship-to-Shore Modeling
Spare Parts Inventory Management
Transportation and Traffic Systems
and much more.
Maintenance & Support Plans are required for all Model Developer Edition packages and must be renewed on an annual basis to continue receiving support, upgrades, updates, discounts, and other special offers.
Try ExtendSim Pro
Download and experiment with ExtendSim Pro for 30 days for free! Join the thousands using ExtendSim to solve complex simulation problems. Explore how to create models and interfaces with a Trial version, change values and settings, run simulations and animations, perform experiments, do analysis and optimization, save and export results.
Individual and Node-Locked ExtendSim Pro Licenses
A Floating License of ExtendSim Pro
As Floating licenses must be customized for specific concurrent usage, they must be purchased through Imagine That Inc. or one of its distributors (Activation keys for Floating licenses are not available in the online store.) In the US, Imagine That Inc. is the sole source for Floating licenses. Outside the US, please contact your local ExtendSim Distributor.